BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A bloody long tag

Want to 'thank' Guile for tagging me. This tag was done last week immediately after I got tagged but I was too lazy to post it

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
KAZ

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Was dressing up to go to work… Yeah I know I was already late… but then I am in Temerloh

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Scolding my houseofficers for being brain-bound and acting like a stupid clerk


4. What happened to you in 2006?
So many things……

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
AH SHUT UP!!!!

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Since it is only 12 noon now, 1 beverage (my daily morning glass of chilled Milo)

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Brown, but does that matter??

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Fruits…I am on a diet!

9. Where were you last night?
Home, sitting on the sofa

10. What color is your front door?
I have no say in this matter, it is a rented place :PINK!!!

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my pockets la….

12. What’s the weather like today?
Dunno,…. I am inside since 8.30 am

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Cheesecake something

14. What excites you?
SEX….

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Hmmm…constantly

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Of course….

17. Do you talk a lot?
What do you define as a lot????

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
OC???? On-call???

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven who? I have been to Steven’s Corner but no I do not know Mr Steven personally

20. Do you make up your own words?
If confabulate is a not word then yes…

21. Are you a jealous person?
No… I just don’t care enough to be jealous

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
ARDY, Avthar, Ab Rahmat……ooopsss that’s more than one

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
KAZ

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My medical officer

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Oh what a bugger…. Blah..blah…blah… Arrggghhhh

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, why not…..I always chew on things in my mouth..heheheheh

27. Do you have curly hair?
No…opps..but then which hair are we talking about ere???

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Back to KL for the weekend

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Me

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Crackers with cheese dip

31. Will you get married in the future?
Hahahaha… that is a million dollar question

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
There is no cinema in Temerloh…do you have to rub it in???

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I am the one and only…. But then closest in terms of personality and pervertness would be Fazah

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Everyday..hey I live alone and I have no maid

35. Are you currently depressed?
Hell NO

36. Did you cry today?
Why should I??? Water prices have risen past few years… should not waste any money

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I am supposed to do a medical report and I am damn lazy

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I have not many friends so I guess I better not make them pissed by tagging them

3 comments:

- guile - said...

ahahhaah...you did it! but thanks dear! #15, which one? how often? hihiihihihihihihhiiiiiiii...

Anonymous said...

Did you just call me a pervert???? hahaha.....ok, i concure. Guess who I say on monday! Abang tengku tengku kamarul. Waved and smiled at him...even threw in a wink, which made him loose his balance....but Lynn, these extracurricular activities are not the same without you....

Bakawali said...

Guile... No 15...hahaha... well, I guess the top one you'll know everytime you guys see me. The other, hmmmm.....hehehehe...my secret


Fuzz... You winked at TKZ???? Ahhhh... he must have felt so macho... hahahaha... yeah, extracuricular activities are not as much fun as when I was with you... too bad not there now (but then I guess the guys are happy I am not)..heheheh... takut dengan 'ABANG'