BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Have a safe journey my buddy


Surface Interval in Sipadan in January 2006 - Marina, Saliha and me

My dive buddy is leaving this week. She is going to do her Masters in Project Management in Aberdeen for a year. We met first on the trip on Kaleebso on 17th December 2004 when we did our AOWD together. Who would have thought then we would turn out to be great friends.

Therefore it was apt that our last trip before her leaving is on Kaleebso... We had loads of fun!

I am going to miss you Saliha. Don't forget to YM..... I may visit you there after your exams.

Good luck and have fun!!!

4 comments:

floweryskies said...

saliha will be leaving this monday..
Still sempat "buka puasa" ramai2 :)
U balik or not?

Bakawali said...

Ahhhh... I am on call....

Anonymous said...

Wah...goodbye Saliha. Since you are going to Scotland you should be able to have some local McDonalds...hehehehe...

Better than Irish Coffee...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.