BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ramadhan Tag

Thanks to the Jembalang Laut I have been given the Ramadhan tag....


NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOOD THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW

My mom’s nasi lemak

Laksa johore

My mom’s bubur lambuk

Tako tao

Ikan bakar Teluk Tempoyak Penang

NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD

My mom’s nasi lemak

My mom’s lempeng and sambal

Paper thosai

Nasi goreng cili api (yummmmyyyyyy)

Tako tao

NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY

I don’t buy food for berbuka but I’ll be cooking

Nasi putih

Telur masak lemak cili api

Ayam goring berlada

Kek lapis rempah (just made during lunch time)

Sirap bandung johor



5 people I want to pass this on to

I have used up the last of my remaining glucose supply on the 1st three task... so for now I'll tag no one

8 comments:

Spena said...

Wow Bakawali! Can I berbuka at your place? The lauk siap with cake gitu menarik bunyinya....

Bakawali said...

Mari la datang Temerloh......

I'll cook for you guys

- guile - said...

tempting.. tempting

Anonymous said...

Got wifi or not?

Bakawali said...

wifi..got

jom laaaaa

ardy said...

Road trip!! :)

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

-Tolkien

Spena said...

So, bila kita semua dijemput ni Bakawali?

Bakawali said...

Jom datang sini 20th or 21st October... week after Raya Holidays