BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The fairest of them all

I know I am biased against whitening products but this takes the cake. "Nivea deodorant - whitening extra care"..Uh duh??? I have a question for the users of this product.... why in hell do you want white or fair armpits??? Is this one of the Asians dilemma??? Just imagine this 'intimate' conversation...

Boy: Ah , honey, I have to dump you???
Girl: But why????*crying*, Am I not pretty and fair ??? (I have bought 1 carton of Fair and Lovely- just to woo you)...Why????
Boy : Sorry, you are pretty and fair BUT.....
Girl : But what???
Boy : Your armpit is not as fair as your face.... It has been my dream to date a girl who has armpits fairer than Snow White

Or perhaps, there is another reason... for us dark skinned people, having white or fair armpits may allow us to walk in the dark without any reflective clothing or even lights... Just roll up your sleeve and raise your arms... your ' armpits will show you the way....

But before you go and get a bottle of this, you'd also better look in the mirror..... If you look like this....

Go ahead and buy it.. You'll need that hunky body to show off your armpit. If not, just keep it covered and hidden under your clothes like all of us, the mere mortals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah fuck. I'm having lunch and you have to remind me of Awie's favourite past-time...wearing singlet and showing off his skunky-smelly hairy armpit while being drunk in arwah Seha's Matahari pub in Bukit Antarabangsa.

Bakawali said...

Arrghhh.... Awie's armpit showing antics is soooo yuckky.... He should just stick to singing... even a music video is a NO NO.... that is what I call butt ugly

Anonymous said...

BUTT UGLY???

I've seen better looking ugly butts than Awie's face.

Malay girls are so nauseously pervertedly tasteless in their preception of a good looking man.