BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yippie...something to be happy about

This was my buka today.... Lamb chops with salad and baked potatoes....

But that is not the reason I am happy.... My camera is back and it's now working well. Sent it to Olympus and it cost me RM 385 to repair...yeah..yeah..yeah...people tell me it's cheaper to get a new one...but if I change my camera I have to also change my underwater setup...ahhh... cannot afford that in the near future...

This means, more underwater photos soon... Perhentian..here I come... OOoooooOOoooo... that's only 23 days away.... ah... I am almost narc on the surface...need to get underwater soooonnnn...

13 comments:

- guile - said...

aiyo.. yummy. i'm sure ardy would be extremely happy to be served that juicy lamb chop.

so camera ok oledi eh? hrmm.. u wont be narc if you were to meet that 'someone'. hihiihiihhihhiiii...

Anonymous said...

serve me too!

Spena said...

Bakawali!! I wan! I wan! Sedap nye....Maybe I was a Lion in my previous life, that's I soooo love lamb.

Anonymous said...

I know of kampung folks who love lamb so much in the carnal way.

ardy said...

Oh, I'm happy enough holding hands (or other parts of the body) and kissing underwater.

But of course food is an added bonus ;)

Anonymous said...

5 reasons why screwing a lamb/sheep/goat is good:

1) You don't have to dress up
2) You don't have to wine and dine
3) It never complains of headaches
4) It is always in the mood
5) After you screw it, you can eat it

So the next time you have lamb chop or kari kambing, think of the rural area folks.

- guile - said...

SD,
regardles, you still love to eat lambchop.

Anonymous said...

Guile...yeah..like that night when I had a meeting at Rasta's and...eh, I should stop. It is against my personal rights to be self-incriminating.

Bakawali said...

Guile, spena and SD... lets have a BBQ

Ardy, you are so easy to please.. When are we going to have our holding hands 'session'??

- guile - said...

bakawali,
JOOOMMMM!!!!

err.. handholding? easy to please? *scratch head*

hand holding what?
hand holding the butt?

Bakawali said...

Guile...
well, the hands can hold anything.. hmmm right Ardy???

ardy said...

Oh yeah, sometimes my hand acts on its own, so you cannot blame me, because the hand has a mind of its own (mcm dalm cerita The Hand *scary background music*)

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the story of the little boy who nak jugak the grandmother basuhkan kencing dia.

All because tangan nenek best...ketarrrr!